DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks as well as subtitles of your choice.
- Burn near any video file to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
I wanted to convert a XViD movie back to DVD standard format, because my girlfriends DVD Player does not support XViD. DVD Flick did the trick in about 40 minutes, though I have to admit I’ve got a quiet powerful CPU (Quad Core). I was especially pleased as I realized, that DVD Flick (or better FFMPEG used in the background for the conversion task) takes advantage of all four cores!